Fanning The Flames 8.9
Balance & Passion
Well it has been a very interesting first week for all, the first Super Moon of the year was pretty intense, so did it bring any good news for Twin Flames. Yes and that came in the shape of another Twin Flame union, this particular client came to me in February of 2017 and he said to me that he was thinking of giving up on everything to do with his Twin Flame, we chatted and I could see right away where the problem lay, he worked hard and this Christmas he and his Twin Flame spend their first one together, he had many bumps along the way, he wanted to give up but we kept pushing forward until we got there. I for sure am super happy for him, that brings the unions I have aided in up to 80 now. This is for sure a great number. Ended 2017 with an engagement and opened up the new year with a union.
Living In The Past
I have two topics I want to briefly talk about today and the first one is living in the past, many Twin Flames dwell on what happened when they encounter their Twin Flame for the first time, this can bring about many changes in your life, it may not seem like they are all for you betterment and that is when the problem starts.
You meet your Twin Flame, you get caught up in the whirlwind of it all, you are perhaps married, you are in a relationship with another, or even if you are single, you are going to be totally in love and you will have never felt like that before. You will do things that previously you will never have dreamt of doing before. That is cheat on your current partner, turn your life upside down for them, then they leave. Now what? Your life is a mess, if you current partner found out you cheated then you are going to surely be ending that relationship, you left your job, you changed a whole lot of things around to be accommodating towards them, because let’s face it they become your world.
You are hurt, perhaps feel guilty, sad, angry, a whole bunch of different emotions come to mind, then you are stuck. You do not see a way to pass this point in your life. You think of all of the things you did together, you want it back, you think about what you should not have done, you wish you did not do that, you feel guilty. Your twin flame is nowhere to be seen.
You need to keep moving forward but you can not see the light, how do you get past this point, well the first thing you have to do is keep moving, begin work on yourself, you know that your Twin Flame came into your life for a reason, do not get caught up in the blame game trap.
This is where you have to show the universe who you really are, get up, dust yourself off and keep moving forward. Try your best to maintain a positive attitude, look at who you are now, what changes have taken place, you should know that you have become stronger and instead of laying blame, make change!!
Everything and I mean everything, the good, the bad and the ugly that happened when you encountered you Twin Flame had a reason!!
“Letting yesterday affect today will only destroy the excitement of tomorrow.” ― Michelle Cruz-Rosado
Sigh ~ Too Many Twin Flame Readers Spoil The Union
Today’s second topic is one that does concern me greatly, everyone wants to be a Twin Flame reader. I am seeing this across the board on social media, advertisements, groups, pages, they are springing up all over the place. Can everyone possibly be a Twin Flame reader, no, what I feel has happened is for some is that they have seen what they think is a good market place to get in on and make themselves a fast buck off your hurt. Some will help you but more often than not you will end up more confused than before.
So before you book that reading here are some tips that will help you to decide if you are making the right choice or not:
1. Not every reader understands twin flame relationships or the dynamics of it, they may think they do but most will not have experienced this relationship themselves so go to ones who have many reviews on the work they have done. I do not advertise, so go by word of mouth, those tend to be better readers. Most importantly they are a Twin Flame and where possible they are in union. They will have been where you are so understand better and they do not have the bitterness of not getting to union yet.
2. Never give the reader too much info about your situation, the better readers will only ask for your name, date of birth and or a photo.
3. Ask questions about what to expect if you do not understand, a true reader will always answer them. They also will not be pushy about how much the reading costs and how it has to be paid for now this second.
4. If the information you are given does not resonate with you do not panic, some readers like to use fluffy words and talk in riddles, please come and ask me about it and I will translate it for you. This is one thing you will never see in one of my readings, it will be very easy to understand.
5. All readers will see different things, interpret things not how you would like to see them, take all information on board but if it does not fit your situation, do not worry or overthink it.
6. On timeframes, I would like to say that while a reader including myself may see a particular month or day being of significance to you, it is up to you what you do with that information, if you decide to act upon it you need to be careful as you may change what was seen.
7. Free will will always play a role in any energy work, you can guide someone, even their higher self and the physical self will not feel right with what they have learnt and do the total opposite of what the higher self agreed in this case I have learnt to allow the person time, their first reaction is not always the true outcome, .everyone processes the information in different ways.
8. Please also note that there are dark forces out there, pretending to be your friend, will offer you coaching, readings, healings and take your money and in fact be pulling you away from your twin flame, the horror stories I have heard and these are people who you will think are very professional.
9. If you find someone who is willing to help you and just talk with you on your rough days, those are keepers.
10. Remember not to use too many different readers, healers etc as the opposing energies could do more damage than good. Find one person you like and go with that.
Do You Hold A Grudge
As mentioned above the energy of holding grudges and being negative or even arrogant towards your beloved continues and should you still tread down that path as you may have been it will land you in a very awkward position one day.
How… ? well let me tell you. Because you are expecting them to do all the work and believe they are not, you feel that you have no work to do and you’re going to find yourself with some very hard lessons to come down the road for that. I cannot tell you now what they may be but I will tell you this, for those of you who constantly look outside themselves at their beloved and send blame towards them saying “they aren’t doing anything, or they make me so mad, or well anything of that nature, that is denial of who you are and it won’t get you anywhere on this journey.
This is where my consultations pay off so much so you know what you need to do about you. I have done many of these and some people get upset with me, those are the ones who are not ready to face their flaws, but I have many who will embrace what I tell them and set to work right away, these are the Twin Flames who are saying, look at me Universe, I am ready, Let’s get to union. No sitting around wallowing here or sitting in judgement of others!!
While you are working you are allowing your Twin Flame to do and be their own teacher, it doesn’t have to be the same as your lessons but as you learn, change and grow it will reflect to them what you have done and they will be inclined to do the same for what they need to change.
“Rehashing thoughts of painful events from the past or imagining negative events of the future is self-abuse and can be more destructive than physical harm.” ― Maddy Malhotra
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/reunitingcomesfromwithin/
This is a good year for uniting twin flames and I am very honored to aid you on your road to reunion.
“Look inside yourself, become the best version of you, reuniting comes from within.”~ Carol Mary
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more help with any of the above or any of my other blogs, I always strive to answer every email, direct message or Facebook inbox.
Take a chance, make a change, unite! ~ Carol Mary
©Carol Mary 2018. ©Reuniting comes from within All Rights Reserved. No part of copyrighted material may be used, altered or copied in any way without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Visit www.reunitingcomesfromwithin.com to subscribe
Another, provocative and powerful confirmatory weekly blog. Thank you, Carol Mary! Although it was not the first time I have fallen head over heels in love, yes, meeting my twin flame still turned my life as I know it upside down. Yes, I was compelled to leave my job, and "change a whole lot of things around to be accommodating towards [him] because [he] became [my] world."
Thank you Joanna, I am happy that these blogs help you.
I've been to a few different readers, you're right, I've been told that this is just a past life relationship that I'm reliving and to drop it, that he isn't good for me and I can find someone else and a myriad of other things. As soon as I get the money together I'm going to book a reading with you. You seem to know what you're doing.
I look forward to hearing from you Jenna!!
I got into an affair situation with my TF...we are both 47 with kids, marriage, etc. He doesn't want to leave his marriage bc of his children. We first had a 5 month emotional affair that become physical 6 years ago and then we began working together 18 months ago and it turned into a full on love affair. We stopped working side by side 3 months ago and things began falling apart between us. He made a hurtful comment last week; it was completely unintentional on his part. He was just frustrated with my frustration at us not being able to be together. It was the first time we have ever bordered on dysfunction. After thinking about things, I told him that I am pressing the re-set button on us and I need some time to distance myself and re-set us. He's really hurt and said he needs some time to digest what I said. I feel stronger and happy with my decision. I can't be his lover anymore; I understand that. The only way I can re-set things between us is by taking some time out to breath and regroup. I told him I'll give him as much time as he needs so that he can regroup too. My soul knows that this is the right decision. He is talking about being with me 10+ years from now. He feels that he cannot leave his children until they are grown. He's very adamant about this and I have to respect that.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Carol Mary's thoughts on love and this journey we call life!